Sunday, June 19, 2011

Super Boy is 2

I just can't get enough of this SUPER boy. He has brought so much joy to our family. It's hard to believe that two years have passed since he came to us. He has such a fun personality. He's always laughing at everything and is always showing off his toothy grin. He loves cars and especially motorcycles {hmm, wonder why}. He also loves playing ball...any and all kinds! Super boy is a great snuggler and likes to give "loves". He is OBSESSED with his daddy and he is lost without him {Matt has been gone for 1 week now at officer training camp in San Antonio, TX...5 more to go!} Super boy loves fishy crackers and all sorts of fruit. His new fav is "wa-wa-mel-mo" {aka - watermelon}. Super boy loves to dance and has always had the beat since he was a baby. Super boy also loves his Nerf dart gun and can already cock and shoot. He loves all things boy. He has already had several hair cuts in his short life...and I just had it cut, but that poof ball needs a trim again!


We made some yummy red velvet cupcakes to eat here at my mom's house with our family for a little party.


Oh my goodness, we love this face!

The kids wore their super shirts in honor of SUPER BOY! 
I'm TOTALLY dying without my computer!  I have no photoshop and my pics take forever to load!  It's all on a boat to Germany {I hope!}  So bear with me as I post not the most super pics!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy birthday to Sam!

Kristi said...

Happy happy birthday! Hope it was awesome. Those kids are so cute. Miss you!