Friday, February 4, 2011

Relocating

starting August 2011
the ellingson blog {and family} will relocate to:

GERMANY
{Stuttgart to be exact}

from castles, to vinyards, to modern buildings to gardens...
and weather ranging from 35 to 75 degrees...
2-4 hours to:
Paris, France
Vienna, Austria
Salzburg, Austria
Prauge, Czech Repbulic
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Zurich, Switzerland {only 2 hrs}
Frankfurt, Germany {my closest temple - 2 hrs}
and just a bit longer to:
Florence, Italy
Rome, Italy
London, England

{we've already promised the kids a trip to Disney Land in Paris}

WE ARE SO EXCITED
{if you couldn't tell}

we have tons to do to get ready, but what a blessing to know now!

we'll still visit AZ once a year {like we do now}
and everyone else start saving your $$$ to come see me!!!

10 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Oh that is SOOOOO exciting! Just AWESOME!

Tami Allred said...

Quite the adventure your family is taking on. How long will you be there? What a great cultural, historical place to be.

I love how your post looks like a vase or statue of somekind. How did you do that so evenly?

Kristin said...

OH my word! How absolutely thrilling! That is something that I have dreamed about and brought up to Cam more than a dozen times. Lucky you! What a great opportunity for your kids {and you two parents} to see the world! I can only imagine the anniversary dates. :) You could go SO many breathtakingly romantic places. :)

Love, C&K

Anne said...

How exciting! What great places you will go!

skinners said...

HOW FUN!!!! my grandpa was an OB in the military and they lived in frankfurt and berlin (back when the wall was still up) for 4 years each. my mom has really fond memories of it.

what an adventure! how long will you be there? maybe if we're out of this residency phase long enough we'd hop on a plane and come visit. :)

Tracy said...

Besten Wünsche für ihre Familie! Best wishes! This is wonderful, exciting news. Brian was born in Nurenburg, Germany as his dad was stationed there in the US Army. Kaylyn will be traveling all over Germany for this spring with her teacher and about 23 fellow students for 16 days. So lucky!

Randee Mecham said...

I can't wait to see all the fun adventures you and your cute family will have!! How exciting!

Heather said...

How exciting! I'll have to find out, but I'm almost positive one of my dearest friends from college lives there with her husband and 2 little girls... you'd love her!

BriAnne said...

How exciting!!! How long will you be there? Will he be working there or doing army stuff? How exciting!

Shey said...

Oh my heck!!! What an awesome adventure for your family! I want to come!