Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Gift Wrap

ever since we've been married, i always wrap in only red and white. i don't really know why i started it, but it's become a tradition. i really love red and white together. i just save the ribbons for next year. {i do, however, use green ribbon from time to time}. i love to wrap presents. my mom taught me the "right" way when i was young {with crisp, neat folds}, and i love to do it...as long as i get it done early! thanks mom!
p.s. hobby lobby has some FABULOUS red and white paper right now! i even got it for 50% off...love that place. so glad they built one close by.

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

YOU are amazing! What a fun tradition!!

Liz said...

I too LOVE to wrap presents the right way! I also like to use red and white paper and have purchase similar at hobby lobby. They look beautiful! Can't wait to get mine wrapped!!!

Melanie said...

Such cute paper and what a fun idea!

Tracy said...

so pretty! Love your ribbons. I started my wrapping today.