Friday, August 14, 2009

lovin' the rolls

don't you wish this was still cute at 30?


so the other day i took pictures of this sweet baby girl. she belongs to one of my good friends. we had too much fun with ALL of her!!! i know my own super baby will soon follow in her footsteps...my babes tend to get very chunky and cute as well.

i just love taking pictures of babies. babes are really my favorite subject to shoot because every picture turns out great. babies look adorable with every little face they make.

3 comments:

Jason and Amy Smith said...

You've got major talent girl... :)

Kristi said...

Super cute! So, we call Alice a belly with appendages these days. She's hilariously round. :o)

Tiffany said...

This is practically how my "little" Carter looks! She is such a little chunker and I love it! I can't wait to see more pics of Baby Sam!!! Hope all is well with you guys. We're good...although I feel like some days we're simply "surviving!"